At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
We’re looking for Java Developers with experience developing in the cloud to participate in challenging projects, learn and grow in a friendly, international and collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, TDD and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of an architecture team whose objective is to define tools and methodologies and offer them as a service for the rest of the company. Your mission will be to offer services and capabilities to solve process automation needs.
You will work in a cloud environment, with modern architectures where scalability, high availability, extensibility and resilience are essential.
Part of your work will be closely related to intelligent document processing, document classification, metadata extraction, image to text...
You will also have the opportunity to work with artificial intelligence within the world of machine learning, working with models developed and maintained by the team and integrating with systems that offer AI capabilities.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️:
- At least 4 years of experience with Java with Spring Boot
- Cloud Development is part of your daily basis
- You know what it looks like to work with Docker
- You have a DevOps mentality
- Python + Flask
- Spring Cloud
- Spring Cloud Sleuth
- Work experience with documents (pdfs, docs, conversion, creation, modification...)
- Hashicorp: Nomad, Vault, Consul, Terraform
- Cloud Application Monitoring and Observability
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.