eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for passionate Android Developers to join our Mobile Team based in either Madrid or Barcelona.
Our Android Team:
With so many brands and present in mobile Android and iOS (smartphone and tablet) we never get bored. Our biggest challenge is to achieve the highest level of consistency while simultaneously working on innovation projects.
- We are an Android passionate team focused on code quality and clean architectures.
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition.
- We build complex applications using the new best methods and technologies. We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
- You will work in an informal atmosphere in a dynamic and highly qualified team.
As Senior Android Developer you will:
- Be responsible for developing Android applications for all ODIGEO brands.
- Develop new functionalities using the best practices in the Android world.
- Define the best strategies for optimizing our existing applications.
- Work closely with other teams to define architecture decisions, always based on clean code.
How do we work?
- For a better idea about our culture, check out the brief video of our last Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvI30rEotI
- We have the chance to work closely with our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of Agile Methodologies.
- We work hard, live and breathe Android and always think out of the box to create new exciting features!
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you:
- Demonstrate experience of at least +2 years in Android mobile application development.
- You demonstrate experience in unit testing and functional testing.
- You have experience working with continuous integration.
- Know criteria for the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction).
- Love new technologies, clean architecture and coding in a decoupled way.
- Design to improve user experience.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Fluent in English
- Have understanding and knowledge of agile methodologies.