Dubsmash is the entertaining app that helps users make fun videos with favorite quotes for their friends. We empower people to express themselves and be anyone they want to be! The Dubsmash Team is on a mission to make the funniest, craziest, most lit video app out there. Join our team and help bring smiles to more than a 150 million Dubbers around the world!
For our Berlin Office we are seeking a
Senior Android Developer (f/m)
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create new features for our consumer facing product used by millions of daily users
- Write efficient, well tested, maintainable code
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Own parts of our Android architecture and drive the usage of new technology
- Lead one of our feature teams and mentor 1-2 Android developers
- Collaborate with PMs, Designers, iOS and Backend developers in cross functional feature teams
- Represent the company at meet-ups and conferences
- 3+ years experience in building native Android apps
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, maths, physics or similar
- Ability to write excellent, clean Java code and build mobile software architectures with MVP
- Good experience with testing (e.g with frameworks and tools such as Espresso 2.0, JUnit 4, Volley, BuildKite, Genymotion)
- Experience with RXJava
- Strong skills in Android Design Guidelines and UI/UX
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
- Motivation to work in a start-up with silicon valley speed
- Experience with video or openGL is a plus
What to expect:
We are a fast-growing company with a fantastic team, marquee investors, and explosive growth. We love technology, live for data, and look for like minded people with a vision!. We have created a fantastic working environment with feature teams that value autonomous decision-making, transparency and open communication.
Our headquarters are located in the heart of Berlin, at the epicenter of Europe’s most innovative startup hub. Our spacious office also offers awesome perks like a free food, a snack bar, a wide-selection of free beverages, a game room with table tennis and kicker (foosball). Company rituals include friday evening moscow mules, product/tech demos, beer pong, Oktoberfest visits, boat rides and tons of tech meetups with Berlin’s most influential startup players.
Are you sold? Submit your application today!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!