At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Want to know more about Trovit?
At Trovit you’ll find a creative team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We have created a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, that's why our autonomous tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new projects every few months. This means that at Trovit you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself to achieve ever-higher summits. Want to know more about the way we work?
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our Apps team. You will help us to build the next generation of our apps related to user experience, engineering rigor and tools to improve quality in a Scrum environment.
You will work in a dynamic, creative and innovative environment. We use the newest technologies in our field on a day-to-day basis, in a high-traffic setting with a global philosophy. We’re crazy about the Internet and we love to learn new things every day as well as at conferences and industry events.
This challenging position is full-time and based in Barcelona.
What you will do:
- Designing and building applications for the Android platform
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Working on improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Contribute with new fresh ideas
What we expect from you:
- Experience working with Android using: Dagger, Otto, Retrofit, Butter Knife, RxJava.
- Version control systems such as Git. Using Gitflow methodology will be a plus.
- Testing knowledge: Junit, Mockito, Espresso Robotium.
- Strong coding skills, Computer Science fundamentals and motivation for mobile technologies.
- Being a great team player with great communication, flexible, analytical and problem solver.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Manage your own training budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Restaurant vouchers.
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Bike parking.
- Table tennis, video games, pool table and a room filled with playpen balls (because why not).
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing.
And several extra perks!
If you want to join a close-knit team of around 100 people (with 20 different nationalities) developing a cool product, come and join us at Trovit!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!