Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe's fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
As a Senior Android Developer at Bitpanda, you will work on the development of our native Android app. Next to hands-on feature development you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
About the Team
The investment platform area is responsible for enabling our users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. Our teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Support the entire application lifecycle on all levels
- Ensure that the app meets our quality standards by creating unit tests and doing code reviews
- Design and maintain the architecture of new features and existing ones
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners
- Stay up to date with programming best practices and new technology trends
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about mobile platforms and translating requirements into a user friendly app
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and good understanding of MVVM
- Proven experience of developing and publishing native Android apps to the Google Play store in a professional environment
- Good knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries like Dagger and RxJava
Our Tech Stack
- Google Play console
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and Development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Sustainable merch
And more benefits to come...
Do you like what you’re reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.