XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Senior Agile Coach - Scrum Master
As part of XING Events (Yellow), you and your teams are responsible for the local aspects and collaboration between members on the XING platform
XING Events is a XING SE subsidiary that currently employs over 80 people and offers professional event organizers an award-winning software for online ticketing and event marketing. We are an innovative, modern and enthusiastic company and our main goal is to create memorable events in cooperation with our customers. Always keeping our vision “For people moments that matters” in mind. Would you like to be part of our brilliant team?
A challenging task
- Act as the Scrum Master for 2 teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and deliver results.
- Facilitate each team's agile process from product discovery to release.
- Co-create an environment where self-organization and high productivity emerge.
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owners on aligning our agile processes with our quarterly product roadmaps.
- Ensure cross-team coordination and reach out to the larger XING network for impediment removal.
- Maintain relevant metrics and reporting that help the team and others see how they are doing.
- Act as a project manager when necessary – take responsibility for managing issues and dependencies between teams or 3rd parties.
A convincing background
- You have worked in the software business, and you have a good understanding of processes around the creation and maintenance of software.
- You love to bring out the best in people and build high performing teams. You are committed to a coaching style, and ideally have experience doing so. You are a good facilitator who can make the best out of every meeting.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you love to lead by example.
- You are good at spotting and addressing conflicts.
- You are empathetic, and it is no challenge for you to read between the lines.
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills in English (written and spoken). You laugh at work. Daily. Multiple times.
- You have professional experience in agile methodologies, preferably in a variety of situations. Additional knowledge and experience of non-agile project management approaches is helpful as well.
An inspiring environment
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Regular innovation weeks
- Restaurant tickets, fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and much more.
- Flexible compensation plan, if you wish to diversify and increase your net salary.
- Spanish / German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- 26 + 4 working days of holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Large, highly distributed platform with over 18 million users.
- Relocation pack if needed
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
We're an Open Source contributor (https://github.com/xing ) and we also organise public user groups and coding events, such as Ruby on Rails and other Tech Meetups.
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/newwork_es