Omnidrone is a rapidly-growing start-up partnered with top US publisher Scopely to make the next generation of hit mobile games. Based in the heart of Barcelona with the Mediterranean and the Sagrada Familia on either side, Omnidrone is bringing together the best and brightest game makers in the world to create unforgettable player experiences.
We are looking for passionate and talented artists who are motivated, results-oriented and strong team players with a common objective of delivering high quality products.
Omnidrone is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to become a member of our 3D art team, where you will be creating characters and striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during game development in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all assets are top-notch and spectacular.
What you will do
- Creation of outstanding characters for video games, from concept to product
- Ensure assets are delivered on-time, with spectacular quality and within technical requirements
- Ensure your output is in line with the art style and discuss different technical approaches with Technical Artists, Riggers and Animators
- Facilitate communication and ensure
- Art Reviews can be done often in iterative phases
- R&D software features and methods to extend or improve the 3D Character workflows
- Collaborate with our tools department in the development of our art tools and pipeline
- Participate in modeling related meetings and discussions in different media
- Mentoring other Junior/Mid Artists when required
What you need
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry as a 3D Character Artist
- Able to validate all technical aspects of Art
- Good eye for color, lighting and composition skills
- Vastly experienced in 3D and 2D software like Maya, Substance and Photoshop
- Solid sculpting experience using zbrush (or equivalent programs)
- Precise knowledge of industry 3D standard pipelines
- Knowledge of real-time, techniques and methodologies used on videogame art development
- Creativity and passion for games art
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organised working habits
- English proficiency.
- Experience with one or more game engines is a plus