Generic Roles And Responsibilities
- Software developer: be a proficient software developer, capable of develop high quality, well-architected, good performance software.
- Teamwork: be an excellent team player
- Process oriented: understand, follow and improve software development processes including Product Life Cycle.
- Understanding of Requirement processes elicitation and typical software development processes and models.
- 3+ years of experience in computer Security: encryption and signature, access control, secure boot and TPM, file and disk integrity, risk analysis, threat modelling and PKI.
- 3+ years of experience of product development or similar work on software quality.
- In-depth understanding of low-level real-time firmware development.
- In-depth understanding of modern operating systems, especially Linux.
- In-depth understanding of C++.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a group of peers.
- Demonstrated ability to make in-depth technical or business contributions working with other engineers.
- High level of initiative, with an ability to plan and manage tasks, ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one’s own group.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
and process oriented, capable of manage automated testing
infrastructure and plan for improvements in Quality Assurance and
Quality Control areas.
- Experience in LAN and wireless security
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Experience in real time operating systems and tool chains.
- Experience in concurrent programming. Experience in multithreaded and/or multi-process systems, understanding usage of synchronization primitives, different communication paradigms, mutual exclusion, producer-consumer schemes, memory sharing, data communication and priority assignment.
- Experience in code debugging: usage of debuggers and (desirable) tracing tools, memory corruptions and leakage detection and correction, stack analysis.
- Experience in state machine design and implementation, event driven control, complex error detection and recovery, synchronization between multiple devices with multiple states.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
HP company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.