We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to protect our Kingdom and join our security team in Barcelona.
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Security Engineer, you will build, improve and maintain our security platform protecting the production and corporate infrastructure.
You will participate in the definition and implementation of security projects inside the company. You will identify and respond to security alerts and incidents in a timely and methodical manner.
Skills To Create Thrills
You have a self-starter attitude so you’re able to take direction and execute tasks on your own while working in a team. Other skills include:
- BS in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of technical experience, including experience doing security incident response and/or security monitoring and administration ideally as part of a Security team.
- Excellent knowledge about how the following technologies work: Firewalls, AV, IPS, WAF, mail security products, load balancers, sandboxing systems as well as TCP/IP, routing protocols and common network services.
- Experience configuring, deploying and maintaining a SIEM solution like RSA Security Analytics, Splunk, AlienVault or similar.
- Experience hardening clients, servers and networks services.
- Good knowledge about the current security threat landscape and common tactics, techniques and procedures used in offensive security.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby to automate tasks is required.
- Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotation.
- Must be willing to do occasional travelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
Tasty Bonus Skills
- Experience building tools and automation.
- Cloud security knowledge.
- Deep experience of Linux.
- It’s also great if you maintain your own open source security project or have contributed to a project.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE would be a major plus, but skills in the right areas are just as beneficial.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and our games are played and enjoyed all around the world. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Malmö, Seattle, and Stockholm along with offices in Bucharest, Malta, San Francisco, New York and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired King in February 2016.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.