Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
We are looking for an engineer with a passion for finding security holes and system vulnerabilities to join our Platform team as security leader.
In this hands on role, you will operate independently developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities and handling any cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Lead the cyber security strategy for the business
- Implement Cloud security measures following AWS guidelines
- Define the processes and procedures for investigations any threat
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Produce incident reports
- Penetration testing
- AWS security practise
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography.
- Knowledge of the JVM and best security practices
- Broad knowledge of security toolsets, including IDS/IPS, SIEM
- Good communications skills in English
- Experience in CTF contests
- Producing recommendations for how to fix any vulnerabilities found
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Unlimited Glovo credits
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture