- Design and implement processes in order to test the level of
implemented security controls and measures. This includes all aspects of
information security engineering including:
- Work with the Information Security Officer to provide security
expertise, coaching and guidance to the Quby engineering and development
- Liaise with the software development teams to implement best practice security implementations and test applications.
- Manage security incidents; detection, containment, resolution.
- Work across all teams to re mediate and patch incidents.
- Conduct security audits and assessments both internally and with suppliers and third parties.
Who you are
are looking for a person who has a pragmatic approach to problem
solving; who is a team player with good communications skills, someone
who loves to take ownership and learn a lot!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Information and Application
Security field with a minimum of 5 years total working experience.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in using Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Full understanding of best practice network security implementations; OS, network, code analysis.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring
security platforms and tools; i.e. Nessus, Vault, IDS/IPS, firewalls,
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts, top-tier cloud providers,
and associated technologies, as well as familiarity with attack
vectors, hacking techniques and tools. Basic knowledge in shell/bash
scripting and/or Python.
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently.
- You are able to work with all levels of the organization to
implement security controls. Most importantly, this includes working
with the Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Ability to audit systems, processes and third party providers to ensure compliance to Quby's policies and standards.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
What Quby offers you
of all: just over a 150 very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work
with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight!
- For this position we offer you extra personal Inhouse training/
education to get you as soon as possible on the level which is
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- In house Coach.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Excited? Please send in your resume and motivation letter (in
English). We will let you know as soon as possible if we would like to
invite you to our office for an interview. An online Assessment is part
of the selection process.