Your role within our Kingdom
As part of our internal vulnerability assessment and penetration testing team you will be tasked with conducting assessment work against our existing infrastructure as well as working with the development team to assess new applications that are put into production. You will have the freedom to systematically assess the entire infrastructure looking for vulnerabilities and work on remediation plans to address those vulnerabilities.
Skills to create thrills
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience of penetration testing activities. We are looking for candidates that are able to find new vulnerabilities and if appropriate code exploits to demonstrate exposure. Other skills include:
- Strong reverse engineering background and ability to write exploits.
- Expert level knowledge of networking protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Application vulnerabilities and how to assess applications and demonstrate vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of various techniques such as SQL Injection, XSS, CRSF etc using industry standard tools.
- Hacker level Python skills would be essential. Being able to adapt your skills to mobile assessment work, fuzzing as well as testing of API's and communication protocols essential for this role.
- Working knowledge of tools such as CORE Impact, CANVAS and Metasploit.
- Ability to build up own tools and scripts with documentation
- Expert knowledge and understanding of application testing, vulnerability testing and tools and methodology
- Expert understanding of the potential impact of the tools on the system
- Working knowledge of compliance standards such as PCI-DSS.
Tasty bonus skills:
- If you have written your own tools and scripts for assessment purposes.
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. And although we have short lead times there’s no crunch, we set our own agenda. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our King.com and Royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, the Amazon Appstore and the Windows Store.
King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, Seattle, Singapore and Stockholm, along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested, please apply! Applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!