Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
Working closely with one of our key clients, you will participate in a long-term project that encompasses multiple types of penetration tests and ethical hacking activities.
For this role, you’ll need a creative nature and be able to think laterally, and we care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter. So, if you’re curious about ethical hacking, and able to work both as part of team as well as independently, then read on.
- Performing offensive security testing & vulnerability research
- Executing continuous penetration tests
- Providing assessments about flaws and proactively help to bring solutions
- Establishing an effective working relationship with the client
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with red teaming, vulnerability testing, and/or auditing techniques
- Security and vulnerability assessment
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- Knowledge of OSSTMM and/or OWASP methodology
- Python programming
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge sharing experience, including trainings and written work
Want to find out more about us?
Our objective is to develop an environment which attracts, develop and retains the best talent of the cybersecurity industry from a variety of backgrounds and origins where they can grow and feel empowered to bring added-value to Blueliv.
You can also join our free Threat Exchange Network a global community of 4500+ members, cybersecurity experts, IT professionals and academics. Each month members publish the latest news, threat data, IOCs and more in order to improve resilience and accelerate incident response. Members can create their own intelligence feed for free by exporting these IOCs via our API and numerous SIEM plugins.
The fight against cybercrime is a collaborative effort. In addition to fresh intelligence, members also have access to our automated elastic sandbox and real-time cyberthreat map, including details on active crime servers.
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.