Creating the payment platform shoppers love.
Hi there! We are SeQura, an innovative, fast-growing fintech company based in sunny Barcelona. Born in 2013, we are the preferred BNPL payment platform in Southern Europe for over 1 million shoppers, we help people buy things they love, paying in an instant, fair and flexible way.
Do you want to improve the world, collaborate with people’s wellness and be part of this challenging journey?
Our plugins are deployed in merchant’s platforms, so giving merchants support with these deployments and set-up processes is part of the work.
In our growing (+35 people) tech & product team, we have a pragmatic, agile, quality-oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
We like lean & agile methodologies, XP, good practices, design principles, and patterns.
We enjoy working in a healthy culture that pursues a good balance between personal and professional life and encourages us to keep growing.
Perks & Benefits
Free fruit 🍊, coffee ☕ and drinks 🍻 at our amazing cafeteria.
Monthly afterworks and annual events (Summer🌞, Christmas🎄, and many more!🎉).
Flexible compensation plan in transportation, restaurants, kindergarten…💰
We want to take care of your professional development, for example, with English and Spanish classes.📖
25 vacation days per year.✈️
Health insurance discounts.🤒🩺
Plus, we guarantee
A high degree of autonomy.
Transparency and open culture.
A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
We are always open to exploring new technologies and tools.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurants, ...).
- Real flexible working hours and remote when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning:
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books ...
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested in.
- Weekly sessions.
- Free Spanish or English classes.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consists of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro, and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + 2 free days.
- Beautiful office based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work/life balance so you can play in your free time.
You’ll be a good fit if you have… 🙂
- Experience in development for e-commerce platforms: Magento, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Odoo…
- Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD, and agile. Functional programming and DDD are a plus.
- Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical, and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail/product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- EU work permit.
Which are the next steps?
Interview with People Team
Technical take-home assessment
Live Peer review of the assessment
Meet the team & CTO
Why choose SeQura?
Right now we are going through an amazing moment, we are opening new markets such as Southern Europe and LATAM, and that’s why we are looking for ambitious and passionate people who want to join our healthy culture, made up of a high-performance team of about 200 employees.
In SeQura we promote an equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We love to have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
What we do is give shoppers tools with which they buy freely, without long processes, in more fair and transparent conditions, and without small print. The future of payment in ecommerce is in what is fair and transparent, in what is common sense.