You will adapt and assimilate in our team easily if you can identify yourself with our company values:
- We make things possible
- We are team players
- We stay focused
- We communicate clearly
- We are always authentic
Your responsibilities in the organization:
● Lead and coach the organization in the adoption of an Agile mindset and culture
● Promote knowledge transfer, efficient and transparent communication and collaboration, best practices and standardization across the company
● Support the adoption of Scrum and other Agile frameworks/ Scaled Agile frameworks when needed
● Detect our organizational waste and promote changes that will increase our efficiency
● Create a continuous improvement culture in our teams and in the entire organization
Your responsibilities as a Scrum Master:
● Lead and coach teams and individuals in the adoption of the Scrum framework (2-3 teams maximum)
● Train and help Product people to understand the Scrum values and pillars and the Product Owner role and accountability
● Support Product Owners to maintain a healthy Product Backlog (DEEP) and to write good User Stories (INVEST)
● Train and help Dev teams to understand its role and accountabilities inside the team and to become motivated, engaged, cross-functional and self-organized teams
● Facilitate Inceptions, backlog refinements and all the Scrum events.
● Remove impediments that block the delivery team from work.
● Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions
● Coach the scrum team with the use of tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
● Help the team to improve the product development lifecycle and the software development lifecycle
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- A minimum of 2 years working with Scrum is a must: Expertise in the Scrum Framework and Agile Mindset, including strong working knowledge of Scrum Values and pillars, Roles, Events, and Artifacts, as well as Agile Principles and Values
- Scrum Master Certified (min PSM II or A-CSM, PSM III or CSP-SM is a plus)
- Knowledge in Agile scaling frameworks (LeSS, Nexus, SAFe, ...)
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information at all levels.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with people / other teams outside the Scrum Team
- Fluent in English and Spanish. German is a plus
- Agile Development Methodologies Tools (Jira & Confluence).
- Comfortable working under pressure and managing multiple tasks / multiple projects / multiple sectors and clients.
- Love for new technologies and for people, servant leader mentality and believer and passionate agilist
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Concerned about self-learning and experiencing new things continuously
At wefox we take pride in ourselves on having an environment that rewards teamwork and where everyone’s contributions are valued and encouraged. While you’ll receive a competitive salary and a full benefits package, you’ll also join a rapidly growing company that works together, learns together, and plays together.
- A multi-disciplinary role with the opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role, we want you to be your own leader!
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- Your professional development is one of our priorities and we actively support building your skills and knowledge further
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings
- You will work close to María.
Perks and Benefits :
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Company merch and tees. There is no better way to get your company name out there than by arming your team with branded goodies!
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- Referral Program with great remuneration and updated policy
- Oh and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball and a massive ping pong table?
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, competitive compensation and benefits offering - and have an engaging attitude, get in touch, we want to meet you!