are looking for an engineer who is thrilled to solve the complex
scalability issues that arise when dealing with huge amounts of data.
What you’ll be doing
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
- Find bottlenecks and mitigate them.
- Foresee performance and stability problems before they happen.
- Maintain and evolve the data storage stack (MySQL / Kafka / Hadoop / Vertica).
- Operations needed to keep up with the growth of the data.
- Design and development of tools for database operations.
- Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineer, etc.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with MySQL.
- 3+ years of experience managing database infrastructures.
- Mastery of Linux including configuration, networking, shells and package management.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby).
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with Big Data solutions (Kafka / Hadoop)
- Competitive, results-based compensation (30K - 45K + Bonus. Depending on candidate seniority)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Attractive benefits such as English/Spanish lessons, free top-ups with tuenti, flexible spending account...
- Flexible work hours and flexibility for remote working few days a month.
- Great opportunity to learn: training budget for attending conferences, in-company learning communities, external events we host.
- Amazing office located in the city center stocked with free snacks, video games, foosball.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!