We're creating a team of builders - engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do. Everyone at Clluc is passionate about what they are doing. We have an attitude for doing things well. We are a geek, small and focused team, starting from scratch.
If you think this Blockchain thing might be kind of a big deal, we are looking for a software developer to join us to build projects using Ethereum technology and other Blockchain tech.
- Work from home on Fridays
- Continuous work day in Summer
- Ticket Restaurant
- Private health insurance
- Offices near Atocha Renfe Station, Madrid
We don't evaluate the candidates based on years of
experience. For us, the most important thing is your contribution to the
company, your skills and your attitude. Thus, you will have to complete
and defend a coding exercise and answer a few questions about software
- You have a solid knowledge about Java or Scala, and how the JVM works.
- You are concerned about writing clean code. You care about code quality.
- You are a polyglot programmer and enjoy learning new languages and tools.
- You are a familiar with concepts like Agile, Devops, Extreme Programming and TDD.
- You know your way through Linux servers and app deployments.
- You master Git, and some proven workflow like Github Workflow.
Nice to have:
- Demonstrably knowledge in Scala and Akka and Play! Framework.
- You know Ethereum and Solidity language.
Salary: 37.000€ - 42.000€ /Year