Are you tired of working only with Scala on small projects?
As a Scala software developer at Cupenya you will have the unique chance to be part of a team of highly skilled engineers. We are looking for developers that are passionate about building reliable and scalable software. Here are some examples of the challenges we will be facing together:
- Building a distributed, real-time analytics engine that handles billions of events per day;
- Implementing distributed machine learning algorithms that derive insights and predictions from this data;
- Engineering and growing the Cupenya microservices architecture
- Scala, Python
- Docker and Kubernetes
- MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Fantastic office in the very heart of Amsterdam;
- Be part of a truly international team, currently 8 nationalities and counting!
- Fully stocked fridge with 25+ different drinks, snacks and daily catered lunch;
- Pick your own hardware;
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible work hours;
- Friday breakfast and loads of team events!
Cupenya in the press
- Experience with Scala, Java or a functional language like Clojure or Haskell.
- Diverse technology knowledge and a sense of curiosity combined with strong problem solving skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Knowledge in any of the libraries we use: Akka, specs2.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Riak.
- Experience with asynchronous and event-based systems.
- Familiarity with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
A Github or Stackoverflow profile is always a good way to impress us, so feel free to include it in your application!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!