Syngenta is changing the agriculture industry and we want you to be part of that. Digital innovations, data and new technologies will transform the way that crops are managed in the future and enable farmers and agronomists to enhance efficiency and sustainable food production. You will help develop solutions that turn data into meaningful information and ultimately, helps the farmer grow more food with fewer resources.
We are investing in SFDC global capabilities and Madrid has been chosen as the city to start building a new team of professionals that will drive the development of new solutions in this ecosystem. We already have Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds ‘up and running’ and we are entering in the fascinating world of Communities and Commerce in order to facilitate our customers a ‘user-friendly’ direct interaction with Syngenta.
- To undertake the development of software solutions in accordance with agreed release plans and associated solution designs for the business applications they have accountability for within their Business Platform.
- Create high quality code, configurations and customization - developed, fully tested and deployed in accordance with requirements and acceptance criteria.
- To undertake end user demonstrations, working with end users, solution architects and business consultants to ensure end user functionality and experience is achieved.
- Administering third party applications, users, and system resources.
- Develops detailed designs and technical specifications.
- Develops, configures and tests software to meet user requirements and associated acceptance criteria, performance criteria and non-functional requirements in line with quality standards.
- Ensures that test plans and test cases are created to meet quality, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Undertakes qualitative peer reviews of the work activities of other development team members.
What we offer
Competitive salary package (fixed + bonus)
Flex Pot with social benefits (Private Medical insurance, Meal Vouchers, Pension Plan…)
Career development opportunities y a regional team.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in related field or equivalent experience• 8+ years' experience in software development life cycle
• 6+ year experience in Design, Build, and support experience with Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud and Community Cloud)
• Experience in Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, data utilities, Analytics, sales, Customer Service, and Support Administration
• Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows
• Proficient understanding of SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and Lightning Component Framework (Aura and LWC)
• Proficient understanding of LEX communities
• Hands on experience in development Lightning Components for LEX applications and LEX communities
• Ability to create Lightning components from image authoring tools such as Sketch and Photoshop
• Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action
• Integration Methodologies, different API, Trigger framework, Recursive Triggers, VF Remoting, Asynchronous Framework & options.
• Writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura and LWC framework
• DBAmp integration between SFDC and SQL Server
• Strong communication skills – written and oral - and the ability to present and advocate ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Change Sets, Force.com Import Wizard, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
• Integrating Tools: Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Data Export, Mass Delete
• Languages: Apex, Java, C, SQL, SOQL, SOSL.
• Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS, Java Script, JSP WSDL, SOAP API, REST API, React Native, React Navigation
• Desirable Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I & II, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant