We are looking for an enthusiastic SalesForce developer with .NET development background that helps us develop the integration of our platforms with SalesForce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
Working in our Madrid office, you will be part of a fast-growing international team of motivated, talented and collaborative software engineers, with the goal of making Frontiers the world’s biggest open-access publisher. We offer a modern office with a open plan work-space and a friendly working environment, flexible retribution scheme (nursery cheques, restaurant pass), team building/sport activities and monthly social events.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud of the Force.com platform.
- Work with the product owner, QA and other developers to develop new solutions or enhance existing one using Visualforce and Apex.
- Integrate SalesForce with other systems using APIs.
- Enroll in all the Scrum ceremonies and artifacts we use on a daily basis.
- Provide technical and functional expertise on SalesForce to the team.
- Assess new tools and apps, build PoCs, and offer recommendations to improve our SalesForce implementation.
- Ensure that the proposed and existing systems are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Previous working experience on SalesForce.
- Good experience on SalesForce development.
- Good experience with ASP.NET MVC and web development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL.
- Experience with modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, Continuous Integration etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- SalesForce certification.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom apps on Force.com platform.
- Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services.
- Experience with Message Queue systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact email@example.com and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.