Description Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture companies. Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. We aim to improve the sustainability, quality and safety of agriculture with world class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources. With 28,000 people in more than 90 countries we are working to transform how crops are grown. Through partnerships, collaboration and The Good Growth Plan we are committed to improving farm productivity, rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
We are investing in SFDC global capabilities and Madrid has been chosen as the city to start building a new team of professionals that will drive the development of new solutions in this ecosystem. We already have Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds ‘up and running’ and we are entering in the fascinating world of Communities and Commerce in order to facilitate our customers a ‘user-friendly’ direct interaction with Syngenta.
• Work with business stakeholders from global countries to understand their e-commerce needs & translate that into scalable solutions on the SFDC platform using Commerce Cloud.
• Work with solution designer and architects to optimize the performance of the solution to deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
• Develop professional user interface to provide best in class user experience for our customers
• Develop integrations between Salesforce and other systems (e.g. SAP)
• Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
• Creating and maintaining technical specification and effort estimation based on given requirement
• Work with release management team on software deployment, to ensure a stable and reliable production environment
• Participate in the software design and development on eCommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly CloudCraze)
What we offer
Competitive salary package (fixed + bonus)
Flex Pot with social benefits (Private Medical insurance, Meal Vouchers, Pension Plan…)
Career development opportunities
Qualifications • 4+ years of experience in Salesforce development
• Experience of Salesforce Commerce (CloudCraze) configuration and development
• Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems (e.g. SAP)
• Hands on experience on GIT and continuous integration
• Knowledge or experience in JQuery, Handlebarjs or Backbonejs is desirable
• Global large scale SFDC or eCommerce implementation is a plus