The Hotels Network is an award-winning tech startup providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. With 4,000 clients in 60 countries and a team of over 50 people from 19 nationalities, the company has experienced rapid growth and is already a world leader in its category.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our Sales team.
Objective of the position:
- Increasing sales efficiency and scalability by deploying accordingly the sales tools and best practices within the Sales Team.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Maximizing the usage and adoption of the CRM within the Sales Team.
- Defining, establishing and improving processes within the Sales Team through the CRM.
- Working closely with the other departments (Client Success/Finance/Marketing) being impacted by the CRM information/processes flow.
- Improving the CRM data quality.
- Being responsible of the correct usage and adoption of the other Sales Team tools.
- Building knowledge bases to facilitate the on-boarding of Sales Team members and to increase the efficiency of the current Team members.
- Being responsible of on-boarding and training the new Sales Team members on the different tools and processes.
- Helping the Sales Team management in communicating instructions and information to the Sales Team members.
This position requires to work closely with the VP Sales.
- CRM knowledge (Sales Force a plus).
- Excellent level of Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Tech savvy.
- Bilingual in English mandatory (other European languages a plus).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Persistent with strong desire to convince.
- Listening skills.
- Communication skills.
- Fun to work with.
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- International team environment.
About The Hotels Network