Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for executing product and partner acquisition? Do you enjoy helping plan campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers? Do you already have a couple of years’ experience working in B2B sales? If so, then please read on.
Our Sales Executive plays a vital role in the company. You will be responsible for creating and growing relationships with top food and beverage brands in order to create value in at-home sampling, market research and social-influencer services.
- Manage the full sales cycle (from resourcing new potential collaborations to reporting on the campaign performance)
- Research new contacts and leads while accurately managing the sales pipeline
- Present our services in a structured, professional manner to our partners and brands via telephone, emails and meetings using the available tools
- Provide market research and social media advice to brands about their campaign performance
- Build relationships with existing and future partners and brands
- Participate in projects
- Up-sell premium services
- Attend food fairs, exhibitions and client meetings throughout Europe
- Report directly to the Sales Director via CRM tools and weekly meetings
This is you
- You have a native level of Spanish or have lived for at least 10 years in a Spanish-speaking country
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset
- You’re ridiculously organized and work well in a team
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills as well as a professional telephone manner
- You enjoy presenting and are able to express yourself both face-to-face as well as through other mediums of communication
- You are goal-orientated and highly self-motivated
- You have a passion for the food industry
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
Flexible working hours
50% discount on medical insurance
Benefits sharing program
23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
In-house English and Spanish classes
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.