Your primary focus will be reaching potential customers to assist them in understanding the benefits of our tools and how best to use them. In addition to tech-savvy sales skills, your networking skills will help boost Cloudbeds' profile throughout Spain.
We are a company that believes the best people can come from anywhere. We call it #remotefirst. You can work from home, the beach, a coffee shop….Anywhere you can be productive!
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the travel tech space and relevant trends
- Prepare leads lists and creatively target prospects
- Make meaningful connections that yield requests for virtual demonstrations of Cloudbeds SaaS
- Give virtual demonstrations of Cloudbeds to future clients
- Identify and surface partnering opportunities in your market
- Ensure 100% CRM data integrity
What You Have
- A true passion for sales
- Hotel/Hospitality/Travel Tech experience
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude
- Great verbal and written communication skills, able to deliver compelling presentations
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Great time management skills
- Great organisational skills
- Relentless drive
- You have a history of building networks of thought-leaders
- You speak 3+ languages
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that wants to make the world a more welcome place. We create cloud-based software for independent hoteliers that manages reservations, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our team is made up of more than 140 people in 24 different countries who speak 17+ languages. We are looking for people who want to positively impact the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
Working for Cloudbeds offers many benefits such as flexible schedule, personal and professional development, and the advantage to travel and work remotely with some great people.
- Forbes Magazine Top 15 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018
- Inc Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work 2017
- San Diego’s Most Disruptive Tech Start Up 2016 and 2017