Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and utilize better their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, we help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
Yuki is looking for adventurous individuals to help us launch Yuki Spain. We currently are full operational in the Netherlands and Belgium and finalizing our product for the Spanish market. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have the stamina and charisma to tackle new challenges? If so, then we want you on our team.
What does it mean to be a Sales Executive at Yuki?
- Actively grow our customer business here in Spain
- Working collaboratively with clients to ensure best outcomes for the business
- Planning for upcoming pitches and client training sessions when needed
- Find leads and set up meetings, convert leads into prospect and grow revenue by closing new business
- Managing relationships with clients and developing a thorough understanding of their accounting challenges
- Achieve set KPI targets for monthly and quarterly sales revenue, and daily activities
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of experience in sales and/or the financial sector
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Hands on experience selling both face-to-face and cold calling
- Excellent organizational, analytical and persuasive skills
- Enthusiastic, team player and proactive (ability to actively coordinate across multiple stakeholders to get things done)
- Action and results oriented
- Spanish native and English fluent
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Transportation and restaurant benefits
- Annual study budget
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, and our beloved ping-pong table
- Team building excursions and events
- A diverse, international team
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our brand-new office in the heart of Barcelona’s Poble Nou district
Think you have what it takes?
Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd. Send your CV and a cover letter to our Office Manager, Parusa Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org)