Fastly helps the world’s most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, The New York Times and Ticketmaster.
The worldwide cloud services market is projected to grow rapidly to $236 billion in 2020, according to Forrester, Inc. As more and more businesses move operations to the cloud, Fastly is well positioned to continue increasing CDN, cloud networking and cloud security market share with edge cloud services that reach beyond content delivery.
We’re building a better Internet. Come join us.
SALES ENGINEER - MADRID
- Provide technical support to sales for both public and private CDN implementations
- Provide support to customers in establishment of services, both pre- and post-sales
- Be able to contribute articles for general customer education
- Comfort with networking gear/protocols and Linux systems are essential.
- Understanding of TCP and HTTP as well as troubleshooting techniques is important (curl, tcpdump, etc.)
- Understanding of basic systems analysis techniques is desirable.
- Customer facing experience a plus, but not essential. If no experience, the desire to talk about technical issues with customers is key to success.
- Impeccable written communication skills are important.
- Open and receptive to new ideas and ways of doing things.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!