Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
We’re looking for talent to join our world-class team (including but not limited to 7 ex-Googlers, 3 medalists from programming competitions, an ex-Adobe exec and an ex-VC)!
Leanplum is on a mission to reinvent marketing automation for the mobile world, by empowering marketers and product managers to optimize their mobile apps with hyper-personalized messaging and user experience optimization, all without coding.
Position based in Amsterdam.
- Create and deliver highly personalized technical sales presentations in conjunction with the sales team
- Take the lead to achieve technical acceptance
- Taking complex technical ideas and functions and articulating them in a way that someone without technical knowhow can understand clearly
- Working and meeting directly with Senior C level executives
- Collaborate closely with our product team to help influence product roadmap based on the customer’s needs
- Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have 1-3 years of sales engineering experience
- You have 1-3 years of SaaS company experience
- You have been part of a fast growing start-up in the past
- You have an interest in the mobile app space
- You are able to speak 2 languages
- You are fluent in English
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Gym and Phone Reimbursement
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
LeanPlum company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.