a fast growing startup that have already raised close to $8 million in
investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by
Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out
for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and
the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence
data. Geoblink is growing at an exponential rate and there has never
been a more exciting time to join! So, if you are looking to be part of a
vibrant and ambitious company then this is the perfect opportunity for
Who we’re looking to recruit
We are looking for a highly energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams in our spanish market. You will be responsible for proactively seeking out and building new business opportunities in the market in order to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. As an SDR, you will need to be an approachable, eloquent, switched on and reliable individual in order to effectively identify and build a strong customer base. In addition, you will also need to be confident with sourcing new opportunities through outbound calls and inbound lead follow ups.
Here are some other must-have skills that we’re looking for in our new SDRs:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 1-2 years of experience selling a SaaS product to B2B clients
- Proven track record of maintaining a high volume of calls everyday
- Natural salesperson with strong business acumen
So if you are goal driven, confident with a tenacious attitude and a talent for objection handling then Geoblink is the place for you! We offer great career progression and the opportunity to work with some of the best in the world of Big Data!
What you will be doing on a daily basis
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails to create business opportunities in the market
- Seeking out new leads to introduce Geoblink solution to
- Identify potential client business needs and communicate this to the Account Executives
- Build trusting and long lasting customer relationships from the start in order to contribute to the team’s growth goals
- Identify decision makers in each company and analyse their needs to evaluate how we can solve their problems
- Generate new clients through the collaboration of the Marketing and Sales teams
Perks of being a Geoblinker
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, cola to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Stock options
- Personal development budget
- And much much more!