As customers ourselves we know how frustrating a poor customer experience can be. At Sabio, we believe that exceptional customer experience offers a better way to live life. We exist to make customer experience brilliant for our clients and their customers.
Our people and expertise enable our clients to harness the latest technology, knowledge and information to improve every customer interaction.
Sabio’s broad expertise in customer experience solutions – from customer journey mapping and user experience design through to technical deployment, ongoing support and engagement analytics – makes the company a unique partner for organisations looking to develop and optimise their digital engagement strategies.
For further details on the business please visit: https://corporate.sabiogroup.com/about/
The role of Sales Account Manager @ Sabio is to be responsible for retaining, managing & developing a set of key customer accounts within a region in Spain (Madrid). The Sales Account Manager will be supported in managing accounts and the primary task is to develop strong relationships in order to generate opportunities to grow our share of the customer spend in contact center and digital technologies.
Sabio has an extensive portfolio of solutions it can sell to its customer base and a large presales & consultancy team that can help our new Sales Account Manager develop business cases to justify investment based on technical or business needs. The ability to spot opportunity within solution/insight offerings based on ROI or improvements in customer service form a core part of the role.
Key Responsibilities & Experience Required
The role of Sales Account Manager is as an integral part of the commercial team at Sabio Group where you will be developing effective working relationships with both colleagues and customers enabling you to influence and challenge leading to increase profitability and productivity across your allocated customer accounts.
- To ensure retention & extension of existing customer support contract as part of renewal cycle.
- Targeted selling of upgrades, support extension, new products & network services into customer base.
- Understand customer needs and expectations by providing a consultative approach, working closely with the wider presales & consultancy team to enhance opportunities.
- Deliver effective insight-based presentations focused on solutions to the customer's need.
- Maintain strong customer relationships with all decision makers & extend relationships throughout the customer account.
- Accurately prepare account plans and sales forecasts in line with profit targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your allocated customers across multiple levels.
- Forge links with vendor high touch personnel assigned to customers.
- Champion accounts within Sabio & communicate effectively with colleagues about their needs.
- Always seek to identify more innovative ways of working that create increased effectiveness.
- Challenge standard processes and procedures with the aim of ensuring they are as good as they can be.
- Act as an ambassador of Sabio and its key partners at all times.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Applicants should have between 3-5 years experience in Communication and general Technology Account Management. (Ideal experience would be in customer service or contact centre technology Account Management)
- Experience of working with complex products and services across a large territory and account base.
- Good broad understanding of all aspects of technology ideally with some experience of Customer Service, Digital or Contact Centre technology. This should include Network Services, Applications (CRM) and cloud/hosted solutions.
- Solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts to enable negotiation on contractual terms. A track record of broad account planning activities within aligned customer base, working with the customer to build long term roadmaps that are aligned to business objectives and ROI driven outcomes.
- A track record of success in achieving or exceeding quotas on a quarterly basis through selling new technologies as well as upgrades/expansions into existing customers.
- Demonstrable ability to accurately forecast sales signatures, with a high degree of quality and accuracy against forecasts.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to confidently present to senior people.
- Strong interpersonal skills, building and maintaining collaborative relationships with cross functional teams.
- The ability to address customers at a technical level and understand strategic trends.
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who has a hunger for achieving and exceeding sales targets through winning business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- An energetic approach and a can-do positive attitude.
If you feel that the role of Sales Account Manager at Sabio Groups is of interest to you and would like to be considered, then please submit your application as soon as possible attaching your most recent resume and providing any other information you feel may support your application.
Strictly No Agencies, any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee.