Fenergo is an award-winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for financial institutions. Whether your career is just starting, or you are looking to progress to a new challenge, Fenergo is a place you can grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment leading multiple Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams to join our Cloud Product Delivery organisation and own the technical implementation aspects of client delivery projects.
Being able to deliver is taken as given for the role - we are really looking for people who can drive engineering excellence and have a delivery focused attitude. Automation and CI/CD are an important aspect of the Fenergo Delivery model, so experience in this area is important.
- Deliver using Agile methodologies while also enabling Agile process improvements within your teams.
- Work with architecture and development teams to deliver low-level design for technical implementations
- Support the creation of client project delivery plans and own the successful execution of the technical aspect of those plans
- Coach and mentor team members in their implementation of these low-level designs and where necessary writing code to get them started or unblocked on difficult technical tasks.
- Champion delivery principles across Engineering, Architecture and Quality
- Take responsibility for your team and your commitments, be a positive leader
- Challenge the status quo, help us improve by suggesting new technologies and approaches
- Mentor and coach your team members to move on to the next level in their careers
Relevant Experience & Skills
- Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional Scrum Agile teams
- Experience developing multi-layer systems in C#.NET using git as the version control system, including hands on coding experience in the last year
- Exposure across the full stack with familiarity with front and back end development practices.
- Experience with building SaaS products and working with cloud native technology, preferably AWS
- Experience of the DevOps lifecycle including the CI/CD practices using technologies such as TFS, Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stakeholders.
- Experience with estimating delivery times and splitting functional requirements into smaller technical deliverables
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin’s Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more