## About SeQura
SeQura is a Spanish company founded in 2013 to solve the main challenges on commerce: trust and flexibility. Our main objective is to improve the buying experience. We believe that buying online should be as easy as it has always been in traditional commerce. One should try and touch the product he wants to buy before paying for it.
What we do is give customers tools with which they buy freely, without long processes, in more fair and transparent conditions, and without small print. The future of payment in ecommerce is in what is fair and transparent, in what is common sense.
We provide e-retailers with a solution to reduce consumer thresholds, improving conversion rates and raising average basket sizes while securing certainty of payment. Providing at the same time, comfort, security and flexibility to the online consumers.
We’re already present in more than 650 shops, with the goal of reaching 800 by the end of 2017. We've had a great market reception so far, more than 500.000 users used our services and we’ve reached break even this year. We’re growing our product team now.
## Job Description
We’re looking for ruby developers. We expect you to understand the challenges to solve, be able to see the big picture and balance the seek for software quality with a pragmatic approach to provide value to the company in the best way and the shortest possible time.
We deploy our technology (mainly) in the Amazon cloud and we are using right now EC2, EBS, S3, R53, RDS (Postgres), Lambda among others. Part of our infrastructure is PCI Compliant.
We have a pragmatic, agile, quality oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
### What we require
* EU WORK PERMIT
* Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of web technology based applications (previous experience with our tech stack desirable but not mandatory).
* Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD and agile. Functional programming and DDD are a plus.
* Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean and efficient code.
* Proactive, accountable, analytical and pragmatic.
* Attention to detail / product ownership.
* Team player.
* Good communication skills.
* Motivation to learn and grow.
### What we offer
* Competitive salary.
* Flexible working hours, you can work remotely when needed.
* High degree of autonomy.
* Transparency and open culture.
* Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
* A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
* Continuous learning.
* Weekly sessions (talks, katas, code reviews …).
* Personal budget for conferences, courses, books …
* 10% time to work on any project.
* Free drinks and fruits.
* All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consist of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro and a 27” external display.
* 23 days of vacation per year + 2 free days.
* Office located in the center of Barcelona (bike friendly) with plenty of nice places nearby.
* Oh! we don’t have a ping pong table there, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work / life balance so you can play in your free time ;)