- Take the work of the computer vision team, and integrate with real robotics (arms, sensors etc.).
- Improve the overall software engineering quality of the systems (e.g. test), particularly encouraging good communication.
- Test and tune the robot software stack to improve metrics.
- BSc. degree in Computer Science, Maths, Computing, Robotics, Mechatronics, Cybernetics or another engineering related field.
- Excellent Python programming as demonstrated in a commercial environment.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Interest and experience with robotics - e.g. ROS, even if hobbyist - especially relating to path planning, integration of actuators, and/or sensor guided movement.
- MSc. or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiarity with AWS, containers (esp. Docker) and/or GitHub.
- A very good set of communication skills.
Please note: no agencies or consultants, thanks.
Otherwise, please do reach out to James Kent : email@example.com