FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Working as part of a team developing prototype hardware for mobile manipulation platforms that act on the construction site. Getting your hands dirty building the first robots for construction, pushing the boundaries of the industry.
- Design and develop prototype hardware for mobile manipulation systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers and researchers to prototype hardware and software solutions.
- Develop test bench and implement unit test of mechatronic systems.
- Oversee hardware integration and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues in hardware prototype.
- Oversee onsite evaluation and testing.
- Masters degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or systems engineering.
- 3+ years experience working with mechatronic system design, implementation and testing.
- Experience debugging, disassembling, modifying and installing electrical and mechanical systems on robots.
- Experience in modern rapid-prototyping methods and their application suitability (3D printing/scanning).
- Experience in common electrical and networking systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc).
- Experience in mechanical system design include actuators and feedback sensors.
- Experience in PCB design, layout and simulation tools.
- Lab equipment experience with power supplies, oscilloscopes, function generators and multimeters.
- Goal oriented self starter, analytical thinker, excellent team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Experience in Programming in C/C++ in Linux environments.
- Bonus: Knowledge of ROS.
- Bonus: Experience in automatic control of hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
About Scaled Robotics