Are you passionate and full of energy for developing innovative solutions? Then we have just the right position for you:
We are looking for a motivated and experienced React Software Engineer, who wants to join our growing team in a challenging, multicultural, continuous learning work environment.
Apply now to take your place in our engineering team – your fellow coders are already waiting for you!
See our application stack on http://stackshare.io/simplesurance/simplesurance
What you will do:
- Work with state-of-the-art React technologies to enhance our multiple user-facing applications.
- Collaborate closely with our designers to create solutions that offer a great user experience.
- Identify and adopt best practices for frontend engineering.
- Be involved and help others, participating in code reviews and knowledge sharing.
What you should bring:
- Real-world experience with at least 2 of the following frameworks: React, AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS, VueJS, BackboneJS, Polymer.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and SPAs.
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Experience with React-Native is a plus.
- Experience with PHP is a plus.
- You are sociable and pragmatic.
- You are responsible and able to take ownership of your work.
- You speak fluent business English.
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
What we offer…
Of course, we not only offer kicker, fantastic team events, Club-Mate, coffee and fruit, but so much more at simplesurance:
- „We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
- We align our goals and therefore our daily work to our vision.
Opportunity to take responsibility
- We give you the possibility to take as much responsibility as you can handle, by avoiding micromanagement and by encouraging you to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
- We incentivize self-initiative, personal engagement and success by providing the possibility of growth, either by specializing or taking responsibility for a team.
Internationality and diversity
- We believe in the benefits that are coming from a wide diversity: different backgrounds, cultures, levels of expertise and faculties.
- We are connecting +150 unique characters, coming from +30 nationalities and ages between 20 to 60 – by that we link traditional insurance business with the modern digital world.
- We can be ourselves and we value every person.
- We are fostering cross-departmental teamwork and by that we are awesome together.
- We love short decision-making processes and high speed in execution.
- We value team success and collaborative leading styles.
For your application…
...fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Viktoria will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“
Robin von Hein – CEO & Founder, simplesurance GmbH