We make your life easy. How? By challenging the financial status quo and offering you a simple and transparent way of managing your personal finances.
We make innovation and boldness compatible with transparency and security, in everything we set out to do.
This is only possible with the people we have on our team - not only they have a good heart, but also they are kick-ass professionals - who every day pass the limits of creativity (with the help of latest technology) to develop a product that will be (let's hope) used by millions.
Working directly with the Head of Product, CTO and our tech team, you will get your hands dirty by designing and developing the web app with best practices as we scale our product and team. Also, you will ensure robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system, create roadmaps and timelines for product development.
- Experience with building Web Apps and React Native Apps
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- A great coder that cares about good coding practices and principles
- You are an extremely self-motivated person that loves learning
- Passion to try new technologies
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and work with legacy code
Is a plus if you have:
- Experience in Native development (Java, Objective-c, Swift) and skills in the use of Firebase
Welcome to our Rebel era:
- Be part of the Rebellion! Flaring freedom & fresh punk. We believe in people with passion, unconventional and rebel. Reality doesn’t stop you because you invent it!
- Offices based in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible working hours.
- A flat hierarchy will make you see your ideas come to fruition and being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- Cereals, fresh fruits, milk, and coffee for free. Chillout area perfect for lunch breaks.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German and Lithuanian - you choose!
At Rebellion, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.