We are a group of people working in IT & Product teams in Warsaw and Barcelona building a product known as Znanylekarz in Poland and Doctoralia in Spain.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out: https://bit.ly/3xwnSAk.
Now we’re looking for a React Native Developer to join our Tech team in Barcelona. The recruitment and onboarding process is online, and #fully_remote (within Spain) is available. However, when the situation is stable, this colleague can travel to our offices at least twice per year.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love." We're looking for people passionate about mobile development but also learning every day.
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- Actively participate and develop features for web/mobile applications used by millions of doctors and patients every day.
- Extend and improve our internal components system used across all teams
- Work in a cross-functional team/family made of developers, designers, UX, testers, and product managers, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Have more than two years of experience working on mobile or web applications
- Work with React/ React Native
- Work with tools such as GIT, Yarn, Webpack, NPM daily.
- Are used to work in an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- You can communicate in English – both spoken and written - min. B2 level.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working with GraphQL & Apollo
- Experience with VueJS
- Experience working with Docker
You’re an excellent fit for this role if:
- You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Have aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Enjoy being a great team player!
- You are a proactive person.
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- Remote work (Work from home).
- Private healthcare plan.
- 23 free paid holidays.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Share options plan after six months working with us.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with AndJoy
- Summer schedule every day of July and August.
Important: Our recruitment team is international, representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high.