For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration, and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy, and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a React Native developer to join our Tech team in Barcelona. Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely, but we will come back to our office.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about mobile development, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- Actively participate and develop features for web/mobile applications that are used by millions of doctors and patients every day
- Extend and improve our internal components system which is used across all teams
- Work in a cross-functional team/family made of developers, designers, UX, testers and product manager, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Have more than 2 years of experience working on mobile or web applications
- Work with React/ React Native
- Have experience optimizing performance and platform and device compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- Work with tools such as GIT, Yarn, Webpack, NPM on your daily basis
- Are used to work on an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- Feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
- It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working with GraphQL & Apollo
- Experience with VueJS
- Experience working with Docker
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Have aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Enjoy being a great team player!
- You are a proactive person
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills.
- ⚕️Private health plan
- ✌ 23 free paid holidays
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August
- ⏰ Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!