At Ogun, we know the construction industry and its issues. We got our start when a team of civil engineers, architects and designers decided that enough was enough. Technology has made project management easier than ever before, and it was time for the construction industry to catch up.
What would you be doing?
- Designing and building Web Applications and a Software-as-a-Service Platform
- Participate in technical discussions as part of your guild
- Opportunity for significant input to innovate the technology
- Work on tasks that help to achieve the goals of teams and the company, whilst maintaining your autonomy
- Cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
- Participating in the ideation process with the design team
These are the skills and experience required:
- Very good development practices: Focus on clean code principles, design patterns and test-driven development (TDD).
- Code reviews, deployments, design, testing (Jest + Enzyme)
- Work with the cross-functional team following agile methodologies
- Work together with UX designers and sales
- AWS Amplify
- AWS Serverless AppSync, DynamoDB
Technologies that will be used:
- React Native
- Angular 4+
Most of all, we are looking for someone willing to learn and develop their skills in Ogun.
What is in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have a great benefits package including:
A team of talented, passionate and collaborative colleagues
The opportunity to invent new solutions and transform an industry
Be encouraged to enhance your skill set
Take part of agile startup
Flexible working hours
Working from home days
Restaurant and Transportation Card
Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks.
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English); we look forward to hearing from you! Only apply if you have valid work permit for EU.