React.JS Software Engineer in Barcelona
About the role
As a React.JS developer, you will be working on our various web applications:
- The Back-Office, a key platform for the service, used in all our cities by the whole company (from the Customer Support to the City Managers)
- The Yego Business web app, used by companies that offer rides and discounts to their employees.
- The landing pages, displaying useful information about the service and more
You will be responsible for these products and new future projects. You will be involved in the definition of new features and will be in charge of their implementation.
We are looking for someone proactive and independent, able to take important decisions and work in a small team on big projects.
Your day-to-day at YEGO
- Working with the team to develop features on the back-office, the web app for businesses and other applications, from concept to delivery,
- Improving the structure, and ensuring the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of the websites
- Bringing ideas of improvement from your own experience,
- Working with a young and dynamic team, constantly looking for improvements and new challenges.
- Being proactive and autonomous on the projects you will be in charge of
- 2-3 years of experience in React.JS
- Experience with Redux, Redux Thunk,
- Comfortable with Git,
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies,
- Fluent in English,
- Problem-solving skills and open to feedback,
- Willingness to learn
- Startup spirit, looking to join an adventure rather than a job behind a desk
- Knowledge of Typescript would be a good plus
- Being part of an adventure where you have a strong impact on how people move within the cities,
- Joining a human-scale team in which you can grow and learn together with the company,
- Building products you will use yourself and for which you can propose improvements,
- Working on web applications developed from scratch, used in Barcelona, Valencia, Bordeaux, Malaga, Sevilla, Paris & more cities coming very soon,
- Working with passionate and ambitious people who value knowledge sharing, teamwork, and fun at work.
- Unlimited use of YEGO vehicles
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Flexible spending plan
- Flexible working hours and remote working conditions
- Individual annual budget for training & development
YEGO is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or disability.
Yego company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.