At Camunda, we have a simple goal: To help any organisation solve their workflow automation problems. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the technology of choice when it comes to automation.
One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and New York, we are a diverse team of more than 100. Our more than 250 Enterprise customers include AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, Zalando,T-Mobile and Universal.
We are looking for developers who enjoy solving complex problems and implementing elegant solutions. As a developer at Camunda you'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Are you passionate about user experience? Do you recognize clean code? Do you value collaboration, feedback and taking on challenging tasks? Come and work with us as a React.js developer in Berlin to build and improve our growing SaaS modeling tool cawemo.com, which makes it super easy to collaborate on business processes in a team.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features based on customer and community feedback using technologies like React.js, MobX, styled-components, Pusher etc.
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Improve our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and adding meaningful tests
Who you are:
- You are passionate about building beautiful apps with React.js and have 2+ years experience in doing so
- You don't like boring work, favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of programming (i.e. test-driven)
- You like to work with open source technologies
What we have to offer:
- A fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg. A company with a 4.9 glassdoor rating and a 100% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home. Our core hours are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
- Spend 10% of your working time on your own pet projects and personal development
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, incl. 30 Days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
- A phenomenal view over Berlin, with free beverages, fruits, cereals, snacks, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.Job code: #LI-NC1