We’re looking for a React.js Front End engineer to join our multidisciplinary team on building the user facing dashboard of the Pantahub platform, as well as new applications related to the product.
If you are a “one of a kind” and feel you are up to more than your current job can offer, we would like to discuss with you a once in lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that defines how Linux based devices of IoT, Robotics and networking will be developed, shared and produced.
We exclusively develop and use latest open-source technology and maintain an open culture that seeks not only for commercial success, but also for fun, and true inspiration to solve basic and advanced topics of operating Linux devices in the field.
The technology stack you will be using includes, but is not limited to:
Our preferred applicant…
- Looks back at least 4+ years of experience on building elegant, high performance and scalable Web Applications with React.js
- Is seasoned and comfortable with the technology stack
- Knows how to interact with REST APIs and how to deal with huge datasets.
- Puts special attention on the user experience
- Does not shy away from design input and takes an active role in the UX strategy
- Loves to use and leverage most recent innovation of open source ecosystem
- Can communicate in fluent spoken and written english
- Comes with a Strong “can do” and “can help” attitude paired with ability to innovate through out of box thinking.
This role is based either in Madrid, Spain, or Hamburg, Germany, where we offer cool, fast-growing startup environments with local perks. Depending on the candidate, remote employment can be considered. Some travel is expected for customer support and conference attendance, but the total amount should be less than 10%. Beyond competitive compensation, we offer the possibility to take part in the success you help build via a comprehensive stock options plan.