FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centred journey.
Your mission will take place within one of our product team (dedicated to Travel & Entertainment for instance). Our goal is to work on technical improvement and innovating features.
Your role will be to:
- To develop and maintain our front-end application:
- To master and make our front-end architecture improve
- To work on performance improvement and global code conception
- Analysing backlog needs and work on implementations
- Implementations and testing
- Code review and pair programming
- Engineering background with a stong front-end expertise
- 3+ years as a software engineer
- First successful experience using React
- Fully immersed in the web world and passionate about technologies
- Strong team player and eager to learn
- React/Redux knowledges
Would be a plus:
- Experience on Node.JS development
- Knowledge of Reselect, jst, nightwatch, gherkin, css-modules or one of the CSS-in_js librairy
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/