Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that aim at helping companies manage their FX risk in an automated way. We are now a 95-people strong team split between London and Barcelona, and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the third year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK!
We are a team of experienced professionals and we love heavy challenges and don't compromise on execution speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. Working inside Kantox Engineering, you will be at the crossroads of many strategic projects aiming at making Kantox a product company solving complex challenges for businesses. So if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the fastest growing Fintech on the European scene, keep reading!
The Kantox Engineering Manifesto
Kantox is a team sport. Our engineering culture is devoid of egos yet we take great pride in our work. We believe in constructively challenging each other pushing our knowledge, code, processes to the absolute limit.
You will be part of the Data Science team charged with developing applications to meet the data analytics requirements of the company. You will be tackling a variety of data analysis problems ranging from data science, quantitative finance, risk management, BI and help extracting relevant conclusions to help guide internal management and client decision making.
This is a full-time, in-office job with infinite possibilities for growth. The ideal candidate will be joining a vibrant and passionate group of software engineers and data scientists that hail from all parts of the world.
• MSc (or Phd) in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar.
• Knowledge of Advanced Statistics and data mining techniques.
• Advanced R and SQL programming skills with demonstrable relevant experience.
• Experience in data visualisations and dashboards (Shiny, plotly etc).
• Experience in other programming languages (python) as well as working with github and docker is a plus.
• Knowledge of quantitative finance or risk management is a plus.
• You are comfortable working in a dynamic and demanding environment.
• You think out of the box while at the same time appreciating the value of existing approaches.
• You are a team player and are capable of leaving your ego out of technical conversations.
• You practice continual improvement.
• Devoted and detail oriented.
Expected skills & experience
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar role.
• High academic records.
• Be fluent in English (no Spanish needed).
• Dynamic and intense work environment without much of a hierarchy
• Competitive compensation
• Direct impact on the business
• Opportunity to work on really cool technology
• The chance to work with a highly motivated and brilliant team of software engineers hailing from many parts of the world
• Living and working in Barcelona
Kantox is a foreign exchange service provider, offering small-medium sized enterprises and mid-cap companies a comprehensive solution to their foreign exchange needs, based on transparency, efficiency and value.