Quality assurance engineer (remote position) | Prestamos Prima Group
Prestamos Prima Group operates in crowdfunding and consumer lending markets.
This is remote position – you will work from any place around the world!
Are you quick to spot the critical bugs? Do you excel at finding what’s wrong
with software? Does creating the best software and user experience excite
Great, this QA role is tailored just for you!
In this position, you will need to put yourself in the end user's shoes and
make sure the functionality covers all the unique actions, needs and points of
interaction with the product. You will work closely with stakeholders across
engineering, product and support to help deliver an amazing experience
using the best technologies available, ultimately providing best-in-class
What will you do?
- Prepare testing approach plan and all related activities
- Take full ownership of both functional and non-functional testing
- Be a proactive member of tech team, taking active part in all daily
processes - including Agile ceremonies
- Report testing progress, while in parallel providing ongoing feedback to
improve development and product planning practices
- Ensure feature delivery in line with business requirements
- Gradually implement automated testing practices
- Assure general health and quality of products
- 2nd line support
What qualities / abilities / experience should you possess?
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience in automating regression
- Experience testing Web APIs using any automation tools
- Knowledge of Gherkin/Cucumber (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Ability to write and manage good quality test plans, test cases and
- Excellent communication skills in English. Spanish is not required, but
is a minor advantage
- Exposure to an Agile working environment
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with changing
- Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
What do we offer?
- Remote position – you work from the top of the mountain or from the
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a very ambitious,
- Direct opportunity to impact established products, as well as work on
- Amazing opportunity to work with all the main business stakeholders
- Competitive salary package
- 23 days of holidays
Sounds good, right? Don't wait to apply. Apply & then await a message from us!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prestamos Prima