If any of these scares you:
- This is only a “refactor”
- This works fine on my machine!
- This is only a CSS change, nothing will break!
You might be the QA Engineer that we are looking for!
What is Devo’s challenge:
We take Data Analytics to the next level. Our platform can process in real time up to 150k events per second per node and we are adding new features every month. We help top companies unlock the value of their data to enhance their business and operations, processing more data in less time with needing fewer resources.
What’s the QA challenge:
The QA Engineer is accountable for analyzing software functionality as well as designing and implementing test cases to ensure product quality. QA Engineers are involved in every stage of the development process, working hand-in-hand with the product and development teams.
What’s a day in QA:
-Define test plans and test cases. Execute manual and automated test cases.
-Understand requirements and features for risk-based testing. Work closely with product managers, developers and other engineers.
-Bring new ideas to the team, analyze testing tools and methodologies to improve existing tools and processes.
-Automate test with Selenium, TestNG and REST Assured.
What would make you a Devo:
-3+ years of experience in testing/QA working inside development teams.
-An understanding of testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
-Familiarity with agile development environments.
-Knowledge and hands-on experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, using APIs and scripting skills.
-Knowledge of SQL.
-Experience with bug-tracking tools as Jira
-Knowledge of continuous integration tools and version control systems.
-Technical, analytical, organizational, collaboration and communication skills
-Fluency in English.
What do our people get?
- Competitive salary that gets review every year to stay in market.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home. Permanent contract from day one!
- Nice Macbook Pro to work with.
- Big Employee Referral Bonus (your reward for helping us recruit).
- Company-paid English classes during working hours.
- Free juices, coffee (Nespresso), tea and cookies.
- Internal and external Workshops so you never stop learning.
- Sanitas Insurance paid 50% by the company.
- Big shiny office located in Plaza de Castilla.
Come for the project, stay because of the people.