Ohpen runs the backend for the biggest tier-2 banks and asset managers in the Netherlands; several billion euros flow through our software. From 1 to absolutely crucial, how important do you think Quality Assurance is for us?
That’s right. This is not a food delivery app, nor a mobile game – it's a revolutionary cloud-native core banking engine, and there is really no room for error here.
Our mission is to develop the best core banking engine in the world. Creating the best code is of major importance to fulfil our mission. You can be a part of this! Joining Ohpen now means a deep dive in the world of FinTech; the ultimate challenge to combine IT, business and finance.
Your mission is making sure our clients have the best possible experience with our core banking engine. On a daily basis, you'll be testing functionalities, discussing the issues you found, creating test plans and scenarios. Furthermore, you'll check whether the functionalities that have been built, match the requirements.
You’ll be part of a domain squad. We give our squads full ownership of their domain, from building to releasing to production. Every domain team has a high level of independence to choose how they want to work. We have an agile mindset of continuous improvement. You’ll have a direct opportunity to make an impact, learn and grow together with the company.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in (functional) testing (preferably from the financial industry);
- You’re detail-oriented, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are structured and focus on creating strong test plans and test scenarios prior to executing those;
- Knowledge of SQL, Postman and AWS tools together with any certifications such as ISTQB Agile or AWS Practitioner are very beneficial but not mandatory.
- Your learning curve in the field of FinTech will be steep;
- We have an open and authentic culture, where you can speak your mind and be yourself. We love bold and unconventional ideas, quirky personalities and diversity of opinions;
- Ohpen represents the future of banking, not the past. You will be setting precedent, not following it;
- To us, your health matters. Take a break from work and join us in our weekly yoga and crossfit sessions;
- Enjoy a hybrid model of working from home or from a beautiful, brand new office where Passeig de Gracia meets Diagonal.
For safety reasons, we’d like to ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.