QMENTA was founded to empower the breakthroughs that will ultimately make brain diseases a thing of the past. We deliver on our vision by serving as the indispensable hub for data, tools, and expertise that accelerates the understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of CNS disease. How? We bring to market a powerful package of sophisticated technologies integrated into a single software solution that easily fuses big brain data with AI analytics.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible to define requirements, processes and tools to ensure our software is of the highest quality. You will be working side by side with other experts on our team to deliver automated testing tools and solutions to help identify issues across our product offerings.
As QA Engineer you are eager to dive into a product as early as possible to test new features. You have a well-formed opinion of what quality means and can easily explain it. You possess the drive to get things done. You partner with product managers, engineers, and designers to get clarification when you need it.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing efforts.
- Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a continuous integration/delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate in a consultative environment.
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success.
- Coordinate with scientists for neuroimaging research.
- Perform end-to-end tests manually, and automate them when possible to validate the front end functionality.
- Support user acceptance testing.
- Plan regression tests to keep the product quality high over time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a Test Automation Engineer or Software Engineer.
- 2+ years of current/recent experience building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks for web applications and APIs using tools like Selenium.
- Experience in software development life cycle in a regulated environment like healthcare (ISO 13485, IEC 62304, FDA Title 21 Part 11, …) is a plus.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment (e.g. Jenkins).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Independent reasoning and critical thinking skills.
QMENTA is a multi-disciplinary science and engineering start-up. The company’s mission is to develop technologies to better understand the healthy and diseased brain. We are a fast-growing startup. In the last 6 years, we have expanded our business globally and served hospitals, research centers and pharmaceutical companies in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
At QMENTA, we strive on solving hard problems with creative solutions, and have fun during the process. In everything we do, we’re guided by our ABCDE’s core values:
- Positiveness: We face challenges with a positive attitude.
- Encourage: We work hard and share your enthusiasm.
- Amplify: We amplify our capabilities and multiply results.
- Brains before brawn: We are resourceful and innovative.
- Proactive: We generate constructive change both personal and professional.
- Pride: We take pride in our work and recognize it.
- Ambition: We tackle important and meaningful problems.
- Impact: We are making a difference in the world.
- Excellence: We set the bar high.
- Fast delivery: We are nimble and efficient.
- Quality: We understand our clients and deliver the highest quality product.
- Accountability: We are pragmatic and meet our commitments.
- Privacy and Security: We design our systems to protect data following global industry standards.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to solve your problems.
- Trust: We are honest, ethical and our word is our bond.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.