WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, based in Amsterdam, you will be embedded in a fun and dedicated SCRUM team of Java developers. In your role you will be responsible for all testing (automated and manual) of our new client implementations where your input on new techniques are welcome. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. The main activities in your role will be:
• Preparing test cases, test scenarios and performing manual, automated testing.
• Supporting the Product Owner in serving the product functional needs.
• Assessing the quality of the software releases to communicate findings.
• Contributing to the optimization of the Paazl product and supporting the team members to achieve more efficient processes, procedures and a better tuned software platform.
• Able to adequately and systematically record newly acquired knowledge so that others can also work with it.
• Contributing to the optimization of the Paazl product with your excellent Quality Assurance skills and bringing teams together with the aim of streamlining processes and procedures related to product development.
• Pro-active, hands-on, acts pragmatically, accurately and is focused on providing the right solution for an optimal result and knows how to achieve this in practice.
• Strongly analytical, process and conceptual driven with outstanding testing skills.
• Structured, able to safeguard and communicate information internally/externally with precision.
• Able to lead people and create support where necessary (socially and contextually aware, result-oriented).
• Able to Prioritize the needs of the (internal) customer and doesn't just possess a checklist mentality.
WHAT TECHNICAL SKILLS DO YOU BRING?
• Knowledge of the application architecture in a SaaS environment.
• Cucumber, Selenium and API testing tools like SoapUI and Postman.
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is a plus.
• Preferably experience with Kubernetes, Testcaselab and Jenkins in a commercial cloud.
Furthermore you have:
• Excellent command of Dutch and English (verbal, written and presentation skills).
• A relevant bachelor or University degree.
• 2-4 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or Java Tester in a B2B marketing, software sector or
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
• You will join a great work environment with a young ambitious team.
• You will join a very dedicated, multi-cultural team of 50 professionals located in Amsterdam and Kiev.
• You will get to be part of our Microservices launch and improving its architecture.
• Our platform facilitates millions of deliveries around the globe, so the world is really your playground.
• You get to work with leading brands and retailers such as Under Armour, Hunkemöller, G-Star, Greetz and Rituals.
• We aim to build better software by leveraging the combined powers of everyone, so including yours.
• We are expanding into new countries, so you’ll be part of an amazing international growth journey.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• A growing international environment in e-commerce delivery.
• A salary that fits your experience & training opportunities.
• 25 holiday days & 2 days extra off for being present at the office throughout the year.
• Flexible hours and working from home possibilities.
• Boxing classes on our rooftop for the sporty employee.
• Lunches as a team to connect on a social level.
• A rewarding referral scheme when bringing your network on board.