We are a parental control company with offices in the center of Barcelona.
Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools, and SMBs worldwide.
We are looking for a new QA Agent Tester for our international team here in Barcelona. You will work closely with the QA manager and senior testers.
What you will do
- Conduct manual functional testing, regression testing, and support acceptance testing;
- Support our Customer Support team for the validation of different issues reported by users;
- Report bugs using the JIRA issue tracking system;
- Re-test and verify reported bug fixes as needed;
- Provide on-going status/feedback to QA manager on test results
What you bring to the table
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- You have to have manual testing skills with some previous hands-on experience and/or training in the functional testing of software applications;
- Experience working with web-based software applications;
- Experience in Agile development methodologies is preferable;
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment;
- Training in manual software testing techniques;
- Training in automated testing is a plus.
- Ability to assess and comprehend system and functional requirements;
- Ability to comprehend QA processes and follow QA process guidelines;
- Ability to create and update test cases and perform requirements traceability to ensure all requirements are tested and accounted for;
- Ability to be a team player and drive collaborative efforts to improve product quality;
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of responsibility and service-minded attitude;
- Ability to be flexible and meet deadlines and changing priorities;
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment and work independently and within a team;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free beers on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year