2+ years of professional experience in functional testing.
• Aptitude to learn Ria applications quickly and able to work independently.
• Familiar with Agile methodology and able to participate in sprint grooming, daily stand ups and retrospective meetings.
• Good knowledge of QA Test estimation, Test Plan & test case creation, test execution, bug creation and bug reporting.
• Proactive in identifying gaps/dependencies in the requirements in the initial phases of SDLC process.
• Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
• Proficient in using test management tools like Quality Center, Jira, TFS, Azure DevOps.
• Able to understand backend processes
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Good team player and helps other QA Analysts in keeping critical deadlines.
• Works with geographically distributed teams to perform daily duties.
• Helps in Investigating and troubleshooting production issues with the support teams and in resolving the issues on time.
• Able to multitask and handle conflicting priorities effectively.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English